Online marketing and social media tips for business from Shannon Belew, best-selling author of "Starting an Online Business For Dummies, All-in-One"
Are you using social media as a sales tool? This new book shows you how to build relationships online and acquire more customers through the art of social selling.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ (yes – even Google+) are changing the way consumers are buying. Learning to tap into these online social media communities is now a must – and social selling should be another necessary part of your sales strategy. That’s because the traditional sales funnel has changed for both B2B and B2C companies, thanks in large part to the unlimited access consumers have to information. In fact, consumers are often 70 percent or more through the buying process by the time they first contact a salesperson. And much of that information is made available through social media.
Conquering the modern sales process and reaching buyers through social selling means that a salesperson must become a trusted adviser – building meaningful relationships through social media.
Included among the things you’ll learn in The Art of Social Selling is how to:
• Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales
• Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms
• Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors
• Sell online in B2B and B2C environments
• Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales
If you are a sales or marketing professional, or a small business owner, you must read The Art of Social Selling.